Executor will not show chidlren the Will. How do I see it?

If the Will was not probated, you can file to compel production of the Will or even file to open an estate and compel production of the Will as well see if the Court will remove of the appointed executor.

If the Will is probated it is a matter of public record and you can go to the clerk of the Chancery Court in the County were it was prorated in Mississippi and get a copy.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.