How do I prove my grandmother left her land to me?

There would be a Will or a Conveyance to you or if you are the only heir an estate or heirship affidavit showing you as the sole heir.  If sole heir you can file an administration.  But if other heirs and no Will or Deed, not sure how you could claim.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.