How do we insure our home goes to our children without probate?

You can make a Living Trust and convey the property to the trust with the children as beneficiaries after you die or you can convey the property now using a TOD (transfer on death) Deed.  If you use a deed the property will pass outside probate at your death.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.