I want my Wife to receive my bank accounts when I die.

There are several ways but if you want it to pass outside your probate, name her as Pay on Death (POD) on the account or make it a joint account with right to survivorship.

If the account is only in your name and don’t change it, you can leave it in your Will or use a Trust.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.