If two heirs and open Administration who signs deed to estate property being sold?

The person appointed as administrator by the Court can sign the deed and the Court would need to approve and authorize the administrator to sell. If you object to sell, you can file answer to Petition to sell.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.