My deceased husband left everything to his children and not me, his wife. What are my rights?dies and leaves his estate to his children istead of his wife?

In Mississippi, you are entitled to part of his estate regardless of his will.  You have the right to renounce the will and take a part of his estate with his children. What specifically you can receive depends on various factors.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.