Not sure how to fine Will of my deceased Mother. Help.

If you know who prepared the Will contact the lawyer who prepared it. If it has been filed and you need it from the Court, the clerk should be able to provide it to you. If you are searching for a Will but don’t know where it is located you can check with their bank for a lockbox, their accountant or other person who may know.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.