Sister named as Executor but she left. What happens?

If there was an alternate executor than you that person can name. If not, you can also file to probate the Will and have the Court appoint an administrator that you can request in your petition.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.