Who do I appoint to probate my Will?

The person who probates your Will is called an Executor, Executrix, or Personal Representative. This person is the person who will file your Will with the Court and handle all matters relating to your estate such as collecting assets, paying debts, etc.

This person can be your spouse, child (over 18), other adult person or bank.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.