XI was born out of an embryo transfer. Do I inherit from my Parents?

A child born to a recipient intended parent out of an embryo transfer shall be presumed to be the legal child of that parent. So, you have all rights in the property of your deceased parents. Your father’s brother cannot demand you to leave the house and property.


If you view this content and need to ask a related question or need services that relate to this question, Contact me.

All content is for informational purposes only. It is also only intended to relate to Mississippi Estate Planning Law.  If other states are mentioned, they are mentioned as an example only. No legal advice is provided in this content. Laws change so you need to check for any updates by current laws in Mississippi.